35th Annual Centerfest
October 7 & 8, 2016
If you are interested in being a vendor at the 2016 Centerfest, please email us at email@example.com or bookmark this page to see updates on registration.
What kind of vendors are you looking for?
– Based on community feedback, we are primarily looking for artisans and crafters that produce home/hand/studio-made items for sale. Independent sales agents with home-based businesses are also welcome to register. We also welcome food and music vendors to contact us about being showcased. Non-profits, churches, and other organizations are also invited to register and share information about their causes.
How do you place the vendors and design the layout?
– Generally vendor placement is “first come first served”. However, Centerfest staff reserves the right to place vendors to ensure overall unity and flow of the festival. Please feel free to contact the event manager if you have special needs or requests. Staff and volunteers value the role vendors play in the success of Centerfest and are present and ready to assist before and throughout the festival.
What time is the Centerfest?
– The festival runs from 10:00 am to 6:00 pm … rain or shine. Bedford Main Street, Inc. reserves the right to amend or cancel advertised hours due to weather or other emergencies. All fees are non-refundable.
Do you allow refunds?
– All fees are non-refundable.
When is set-up and tear-down?
– Set up begins at 6:00 am and all vehicles must be off the streets by 9:00 am. No vehicles are allowed back on the festival site until 6:00 pm.
– Friday night vendors will have to tear down and reset on Saturday if they choose to participate in events both days. Setup for Friday is 5:00 PM to be in place by 6:00 PM.